Monday 28 June 2021

An open letter to an imaginary friend (a walk to remember)

Dear friend(?) 

I still remember the days spent with you at parks, restaurants, in the street of this South Indian city Bengaluru. Sometimes you would dance in the middle of empty road at the time of night walk . We had fights but somehow managed to get back to the normal every night. But I am not the person you want to be with. You wanted security, but I am afraid of secure life. You wanted me to accept your sister and family members even after they insulted me like anything(the apology does not always serves the purpose, you know) . You know, I can starved to death rather compromising my self respect. You're a good person, with emotional outburst. You need to control it and remember one thing that money is important but it is not the reason to be happy, at least for me, it is not. I know people in Bangalore with same or less experience earning money twice than I am earning, but you know I am happy, I will go for earning more but my happiness is more important.you know I returned to Bangalore not for job or because my business plan that I said "it did not work(I have even not tried) ". Thank you for the journey of few months and taking care of me when I was not well, I will not say I had a great time, but I have learnt things. I will miss the warmth of your touch(? ) . I Wish you a good future. Good bye my good friend.

From

Captain Nemo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consumerism: the vicious circle

“Consumerism  is a social and economic order in which the aspirations of many individuals include the acquisition of goods and services beyo...