Monday 28 December 2020

Farewell notes to this city

    I want to close the Bengaluru chapter in a positive note. To draw the picture of the state of mind I will tell two metaphors. First one is the sports metaphor related to my favourite football team Germany. I have seen they will always be in-game till the final whistle blown. I have seen them scoring at the last moment fo the match. Basically, I want to convey that good thing can happen at the end of the journey. so I am happy, not doing much of work, but collecting good experiences, moments and storing them in my memory and in my heart. the Second metaphor contradicting the first one, making the whole thing ironic.

  This one is about a TV series from our neighbourhood country Bangladesh, named "Housefull". This one is a comedy serial recommended by one of my friends. it is based on rally funny story and having all together 120 episodes. The story is based on a family living in Dhaka and relatives are coming to their home and staying there for a long time and their interaction with neighbours. But at the end of the series, people were leaving the house for the purpose of jobs and education. So the comedy serial ended up in a little bit sad note. The retired and old members fo that family were not happy about the fact. So as I decided to leave this city I am having the feeling that my good time here in this city has come to an end.

      Now when I am waiting for my full and final settlement and meeting my friends in between and planning for my next steps I am just in that mixed state of mind described above.

NB:- I will be returning to Bangalore soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consumerism: the vicious circle

“Consumerism  is a social and economic order in which the aspirations of many individuals include the acquisition of goods and services beyo...