Friday 12 November 2021

The mysterious celestial object

 13th Nov,2021,Kolkata

                    Yesterday in the evening around 8 o'clock,I was walking on the rooftop and doing sky gazing  as usual.I analyse the Landing and take off of the aircrafts for fun during my stay at there for fun.

So I was doing that ,and suddenly I notice a celestial object in the sky at north west direction .it was white and bright. As for last few week the landing is taking place from the south east direction ,it was really unusual to find any aircraft that low in that direction. And also it was not moving at all .At first I though it might be some kind of firework ,as Diwali has just ended .But then I thought I should probe into it .So i bring out my phone and opened the star tracker sky gazing augmented reality app to check which celestial object was it .the Star tracker app shows all the celestial object in app in that direction it is targeted to.

            I thought I was about to be a part of a mysterious celestial event .So I pointed my phone to the north west direction ,towards the direction of bright object in the sky .but on the screen it does not show anything like start or planet .neither I had any info regarding any such event.it showing M51 galaxy ,nearby.the light was bright and it did not move ,so I thought it definitely would not be an aircraft .

            Then was it an UFO (that thing did not strike me then though)!!! it was dark ,and suddenly I noticed that the light started moving towards south with a speed ,I assume it was 3-4 km away from my location and it got vanished .Mean while from the south direction two aeroplane landed . Then after 2-3 min I heard a familiar but unusual sound of moving rotor blades ,and I found that mysterious celestial object appeared again and was alining itself from south direction with the runway ,probably using its Localizer and ILS for its vertical slope. When the object was passing by over the building nearby ,even in dark I could see that it was small private Helicopter. And it took the opportunity from me to be a part of the mysterious experience . 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consumerism: the vicious circle

“Consumerism  is a social and economic order in which the aspirations of many individuals include the acquisition of goods and services beyo...