Saturday 5 February 2022

When being Positive is not a Positive thing:RTPCR

     So at last it has arrived ,probably in the form of omicron ,as if it was Delta I would not be able to write this blog with this mild fever and sore throat. Two days back when I was suffering with high fever, the lady(whom must not be named or mentioned as friend, as she instructed) called me over phone, to return few of the things that I left at my old rented apartment. So I had to go downstair, breaking the self isolation.This is one of the contact I had before the RTPCR report came. I need to inform about the report to all the people who came in close contact with me,  ,but unfortunately there is not way to update that person.

        Anyway the first two days were little tough ,could not sleep due to fever .And as I was suspecting it was due to issues related to stomach upset ,but the report that i got yesterday says it was my turn to let the virus in . Anyway even if it may not be the Delta but it should not be ignored at all. The only thing I am worried about is that my organ donation should not go in vain just because of the corona.For those two days I could not concentrate to office work or to scaler classes ,Dynamic programming is a not an easy thing to learn for me.

        I was in Isolation even before this covid, physically and mentally. I always found myself fighting alone ,Actually Everyone is fighting their own battle alone, they are  just in illusion of being supported by the people around them.In DSA we called it recursion where we break the problem in smaller single parts which in return contribute to the answer individually ,and by optimising it further we call it DP . 

       So My point is I have been to the adventurous journey we called life,I still to walk (or maybe run )a long way, the thing I observed that situations changes so as people .we all depends on the supply and demands ,if there is any mismatch you will be thrown out of your job, or from Relationship or anything . It is pure business that we all do unknowingly. and there is nothing wrong with it ,we are programmed to do that for survival. so as soon we realize the fact ,everything becomes easy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consumerism: the vicious circle

“Consumerism  is a social and economic order in which the aspirations of many individuals include the acquisition of goods and services beyo...